Terms of sale
The purpose of these general conditions of sale are, on the one hand, to inform any purchaser on the conditions and modalities in which the seller (hereinafter "Refeel Naturals" or "the seller") proceeds to the sale and the delivery of the ordered products and, on the other hand, to define the rights and obligations of the parties as part of the sale of products by Refeel Naturals to the consumer (above and hereinafter "the buyer", "the customer Or "the user"). They apply, without restriction or reserve, to all sales of the products proposed by Refeel Naturals on its website (hereinafter the "Site" or "the website").
Consequently, the buyer's fact to order a proposed product for sale on the Refeel Naturals website carries full and complete acceptance of these general conditions of sale whose buyer recognizes having taken note prior to his order.
Refeel Naturals reserves the opportunity to modify at any time the present general conditions of sale, without notifying the buyer. Nevertheless, the general conditions of sale applicable to the order are those accepted by the buyer when placing the order.
Contract Training & Legal Mention
The purchase agreement is concluded with Refeel Naturals (whose business name is Refeel Naturals).
Refeel Naturals whose capital is 1000 € and whose head office is at 126 Boulevard Haussmann - 75008 Paris - France.
President & CEO: Cyrielle Maurès
Registered with the Paris Commercial Court
SIREN number: 812891208
VAT number: FR68889810636
By placing products in our online store, we submit the general conditions of sale that will follow for any order that will be made on our site, and this from the moment the user clicks the button to order. He will receive a confirmation e-mail afterwards. A contract binding both parties (our website and the user) can therefore be concluded beforehand as follows:
If you have chosen to pay by credit card, the contract is concluded when you are debited.
If you selected PayPal as a payment method, the contract is concluded as soon as your payment has been transferred to PayPal.
Site information and accessibility of the site
www.refeelnaturals.com is an e-commerce website that belongs and is managed by Refeel Naturals. The site is open to all the Internet users in principle accessible 24 / 24H, 7 / 7J, unless interruption, programmed or not, by Refeel Naturals or its service providers, for the purposes of its maintenance and / or security or case of force majeure (as defined below). Refeel Naturals can not be held responsible for any damage, whatever the nature, resulting from unavailability of the site. Refeel Naturals reserves the right to evolve the site, for technical or commercial reasons. When these changes do not alter the conditions of the provision of services, substantially and negatively, the customer can be informed of the changes made, but his acceptance is not requested.
By registering on the site, the customer declares and guarantees to Refeel Naturals that he is the major and the legal capacity to contract.
Refeel Naturals can delete the customer's account at any time, for any reason, in its sole discretion.
The products sold by Refeel Naturals are those on the site, on the day of consultation of the site by the buyer and within the limits of available stocks. Refeel Naturals reserves the right to remove products from the sale at any time.
(1) You can prior to any order see the characteristics of the products sold on the Refeel Naturals website.
(2) On the website, you can buy products made according to the specificities of the consumer.
(3) On the website, prices vary by country, the mode of delivery and the type of product.
Availability of products
(1) The products are proposed within the limits of available stocks.
Refeel Naturals does not guarantee the availability of the products presented on the site. In case of unavailability of one of the products, the buyer may "pre-order" but has been notified from the momentary break of stock indicated on the product sheet of the product in question (and the date of replenishment and therefore , shipping the order), the buyer will be informed at the earliest mail or telephone of the unavailability of the products and the cancellation of his order.
In case of cancellation of the order, for unavailability, the purchaser's order will be automatically canceled and its bank account will not be charged. If the product is not available and the customer's account has already been debited, Refeel Naturals will reimburse the amount on the account debited as soon as possible. Refeel Naturals can not be held responsible in case of cancellation of an order for breaking stock.
(2) Refeel Naturals is entitled to terminate the contract binding the seller to the buyer from the moment he does not receive the delivery of his goods or that the delivery is wrong and this, despite the preliminary conclusion of the Agreement between the two parties. Refeel Naturals is obliged to inform the customer on the unavailability of the service as soon as possible. All amounts already paid by the buyer will be refunded immediately after the cancellation of the order.
(3) In the event of stock or pre-order, Refeel Naturals also reserves the right to establish lists of customer expectations for the delivery of its products. In this case, the buyer is debited on his account at the time of order without being delivered; RESTOCKING The controlled product is then sent to the buyer, depending on its positioning on the waiting list. Waiting times before restocking, indicated by the purchaser at the time of the order are indicative and non-contractual. Once the order is placed and the buyer registered on the waiting list, the command is not cancellable. The order may be reimbursed upon receipt, depending on the returns and reimbursement arrangements of these conditions.
The prices of the products are indicated in euros on the Refeel Naturals website. During the final validation of the order, the price takes into account the VAT applicable to the day of order and possible delivery charges. Refeel Naturals reserves the right to modify delivery charges at any time before the validation of the order by the buyer.
The purchased price will be the price indicated during the final payment and the price indicated on the confirmation email.
(1) Each product that wishes to be added to the command must be added to the basket, clicking on "Add". A summary of the total items will be done before proceeding to payment.
(2) Any order on the Refeel Naturals website requires information by the buyer for the purpose of being able to deliver the goods and make the payment. During the first order, Refeel Naturals sends an account confirmation email to the buyer. The latter is not obliged to create an account, but with this account it will be able to access the customer data it provided during the first order, and benefit from gifts and discounts from Refeel Naturals.
(3) In order to continue the purchase, the buyer must fill in and check the billing and delivery address as well as the payment method. Upon validation of payment, a confirmation email is sent by email to the email address provided beforehand. It is recommended that the Buyer keep this document.